BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, May 30, 2011

Britney Spears "Circus"


There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
Well baby I'm a put on a show kind of girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first 

I'm a like the ringleader, I call the shots (Call the shots)
I'm like a firecracker , I make it hot when I put on a show...

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
Better be ready, hope you feel the same

All eyes on me, in the center of the ring Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a Circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what can do
Everybody let go, we can. make a dancefloor just like a circus

HA.HA.HA.HA.HA.HA.HA.

There's only two types of guys out there
Once that can hang with me, and ones that are scared
So baby, I hope that you, came prepared
I run a tight ship, so beware

I'm a like the ringleader, I call the shots (Call the shots)
I'm like a firecracker , I make it hot when I put on a show...

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
Better be ready, I bet you feel the same

All eyes on me, in the center of the ring Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a Circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what can do
Everybody let go, we can. make a dancefloor just like a circus

HA.HA.HA.HA.HA.HA.HA.

(Let's go)

Let me see what you can do.
I'm runnin' this
Yeah, like what?

All eyes on me, in the center of the ring Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a Circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what can do
Everybody let go, we can. make a dancefloor just like a circus

All eyes on me, in the center of the ring Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a Circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what can do
Everybody let go, we can. make a dancefloor just like a circus

No comments:

Post a Comment